TERMS & CONDITIONS
All products & services provided by WORLDWIDE MULTIMEDIA, Inc. (WWMM.net) to the customer (a.k.a. you), are subject to your agreement with the following terms and conditions:
Pricing good only for customers who complete all transactions via e-mail or postal service.
One free revision per graphic, page or internet program.
Additional revisions completed at hourly rates.
1. PaymentWe accept payment by MasterCard, Visa, AMEX and Discover. We also accept company purchase orders, certified checks and money orders. Orders over $1,000 are due 50% in advance and the remaining 50% upon completion/satisfaction. Invoices to the Customer are due on receipt and may be made either by e-mail, mail or both. Unpaid accounts after thirty (30) days after the date of invoice, will be subject to a service charge in the amount of 1.5% per month of total amount due.
2. DefaultAccounts unpaid thirty (30) days after the date of invoice will be considered in default. If the Customer in default maintains any information or files on WORLDWIDE MULTIMEDIA's web space, WWMM will, at its discretion, remove all such material from its web space. Removal of such material does not relieve the Customer of obligations to pay any outstanding charges assessed to the Customer's account. Checks returned for insufficient funds are assessed a return charge of $20 and the account is immediately considered to be in default until full payment is received. Customers with accounts in default agree to pay WWMM reasonable expenses, including attorney fees and costs for collection by third-party agencies, incurred by WWMM in enforcing these Terms and Conditions.
3. Changes to PricingWORLDWIDE MULTIMEDIA, Inc. reserves the right to change pricing without notice up to the payment of the 50% nonrefundable down payment.
4. TerminationTermination of a customer's account must be submitted by a signed notice or by e-mail. Mailed notices will take effect from the date of postmark. Telephone requests for termination will not be honored. WWMM reserves the right to refuse service to the Customer without providing reason or cause with full refund of 50% down payment.
5. Legal RestrictionsWORLDWIDE MULTIMEDIA, Inc. is not responsible for any material that may be unlawful, obscene, abusive, or otherwise objectionable. WORLDWIDE MULTIMEDIA, Inc. may refuse to service any customer who does not provide accurate information. Submission, transmission, or maintenance of any information or materials in violation of any international, U.S. or state laws or regulations is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, material legally judged to be threatening or obscene.
6. CopyrightCustomer retains the copyright to data, files and graphic logos provided by the Customer, and grants WWMM the rights to publish and use such material. Custom artwork and graphic logos designed by WWMM for use in the Customer's Web presentation will remain the property of WORLDWIDE MULTIMEDIA, Inc. and at its sole discretion, will grant the Customer rights to use such material in other applications. The Customer must obtain permission and rights to use any information or files that are copyrighted by a third party; the Customer is further responsible for granting WWMM permission and rights for use of the same and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless WWMM from any and all claims resulting from the Customer's negligence or inability to obtain proper copyright permissions.
7. IndemnityThe Customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless WWMM from any and all claims resulting from the Customer's use of WWMM's services which cause damage to the Customer or a third party.
WORLDWIDE MULTIMEDIA, Inc. makes no warranties of any kind, neither express nor implied, for the services it provides. WWMM also disclaims any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. WWMM will not be responsible for any direct, indirect or consequential damages which may result from the use of its services including loss of data resulting from delays, non-delivery, interruption in service, or other natural acts or disasters.
$$$ Webmaster@WWMM.net ???